New Video: AP US History Video 9 : Geography and Regional Development in British North America: The Lower South and the Colonies of the British West Indies.
• Notes for AP US History Video 9 : Geography and Regional Development in British North America: The Lower South and the Colonies of the British West Indies.
• What We’re Covering Here:
Geography and Regional Development in British North America: The New England Colonies.
A few other relevant “fun facts.” Whatever else comes up as I’m recording this.
If you like this video, please don’t forget to give this a “thumbs up,” subscribe to my channel, and click on the little bell in the top right corner for notifications.
Who’d Like This:
High school and college students taking advanced placement (AP) U.S. history; anyone who’d like to learn some basic U.S. history. Foreign students applying to college in the U.S.
Source Material For this Video:
• This video is based on the Barron’s AP United States History review book (4th Edition), Princeton Review’s AP US History 2019, and my general knowledge of U.S. history.
• While this should help you do well on the AP US History exam, I can’t be responsible for what your teacher thinks is important and asks you about in his or her own tests, homework, etc. Please read your class text(s) and pay attention to what your teacher says in class.
• My general knowledge and what I could access/verify using Google.
• Any webpages / resources referenced below.
Jump Links for this Video:
• The Lower South and the Colonies of the British West Indies: 0:17
• Sugar and Slavery in the West Indies: 1:15
• Slavery in Barbados: 2:01
• Carolina: 2:35
• Georgia: 4:02
• Did You Find This Video Useful?: 5:37
• Contact Me! Facebook, Instagram, Email, Phone.: 7:05
• NOTE: This is NOT a Substitute for Your Classes, Text, Etc.: 7:52
Links for References/Links to Relevant Topics: A Few More Notes/Requests: Please "like" this video and subscribe to my channel if you liked it! This is the best way to help me, and it costs you NOTHING. I get ad money if I get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in a year.
I have a new site on locals.com – testpreparation.locals.com Check it out! There will be exclusive content on there for my supporters.
I have a new Patreon page! Here's the link if you'd like to donate, and if you have ideas about what I should offer to Patreon patrons. Please let me know - I have no idea what you, my audience, would like to see there. https://www.patreon.com/JohnLinneball
If you found this video helpful, why not consider helping me make more videos (each one of these takes hours to make!) by donating a couple of dollars or more through my PayPal at https://paypal.me/johnlinneball ? I'll never CHARGE to see my videos, but I'd appreciate your support. Thanks in advance!
Author: John Linneball Who did you think? ;-)
I'm the proprietor and only tutor for this business; that's why I named it after me.