• Notes for Breaking Math Part V : Shredded and Burned. Click here for the video!
• What We’re Covering Here: Work – Distance * Time, also Solving Cost Problems Using Algebra (Simultaneous Equations/Systems of Equations).
Who’d Like This: Students taking algebra or studying for the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, GED, CHSPE or similar tests.
• Sharing Shredders: 0:10
• Privacy Sold Here. 9:44
• “Burning” those Cell Phone Minutes! 11:28
• Setting Up the Phone Minutes Problem. 14:41
• Putting Texts in the Mix: 17:10
• Notes on the Real World: 20:25
• Did You Find This Video Useful?: 23:49
• Contact Me! Facebook, Instagram, Email, Phone.: 25:36
If you like this video, please don’t forget to give this a “thumbs up,” subscribe to my channel, and click on the little bell in the top right corner for notifications. It costs you nothing, and helps me. Source Material For this Video: • This video is based on my general knowledge of algebra and Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. • Any webpages / resources referenced below.
Links for References/Links to Relevant Topics: You can click on the links, or copy and paste if the links aren’t active. No links for this one, other than possibly a link to this other rate problem video: https://youtu.be/ErggHxeHxSU
• While this should help you do well on tests, I can’t be responsible for what your teacher asks you about on tests, in homework, etc. Please read your class text(s) and pay attention to what your teacher says in class. I’m also now on LBRY- a cool new video archive – at lbry.tv@JohnLinneballTutoring
A Few More Notes/Requests: Please "like" this video on, and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you liked it! This is the best way to help me, and it costs you NOTHING. I get ad money if I get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in a year. If you found this video helpful, why not consider helping me make more videos (each one of these takes hours to make!) by donating a couple of dollars or more through my PayPal at https://paypal.me/johnlinneball ? I'd appreciate your support. Thanks in advance!
Fair Use Notice/Disclaimer: All non-licensed clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015). Any use of copyrighted material falls under the “Fair use” exceptions to the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. §107; see also Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music (1994), 510 U.S. 569. SPECIAL NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: Free 30-minute diagnostic session. Limited spots. 415-623-4251.
Author: John Linneball Who did you think? ;-)
I'm the proprietor and only tutor for this business; that's why I named it after me.