Click here! www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkEMkXKsqXs
• Notes for AP US History Video 48: Government Promotion of Territorial Expansion In the West.
• What We’re Covering Here:
• Government Promotion of Western Expansion.: 0:21
• Morrill Land Grant Acts.: 3:23
• Adapted from Wikipedia Article: Morrill Land-Grant Acts. 4:29
• Purpose of the Land Grant Colleges, adapted from Wikipedia Article: Morrill Land-Grant Acts.: 7:51
• Land Grant Colleges are Established.: 10:30
• Land-Grant Colleges Transform American Education.: 14:49
• The Pacific Railroad Act(s).: 18:15
• More on the Pacific Railroad Act(s).: 19:05
• The Homestead Act.: 31:29
• Did You Find This Video Useful? : 34:53
• Contact Me! Facebook, Instagram, Email, Phone.: 36:43
• NOTE: This is NOT a Substitute for Your Classes, Text, Etc.: 37:42
If you like this video, please don’t forget to give this a “thumbs up,” subscribe to my channel, and click on the little bell in the top right corner for notifications.
Who’d Like This: Students taking Advanced Placement U.S. History.
Source Material For this Video:
The Wikipedia article: Morrill Land-Grant Acts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrill...
• This video is based on my general knowledge of US history, and what I could access/verify using Bing/Google.
• While this should help you do well on the APUSH test, I can’t be responsible for what your teacher asks you about on tests, in homework, etc. Please read your class text(s) and pay attention to what your teacher says in class.
• Any webpages / resources referenced below.
Links for References/Links to Relevant Topics: I’m also now on LBRY- a cool new video archive – at lbry.tv@JohnLinneballTutoring
A Few More Notes/Requests: Please "like" this video on, and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you liked it! This is the best way to help me, and it costs you NOTHING. I get ad money if I get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in a year. If you found this video helpful, why not consider helping me make more videos (each one of these takes hours to make!) by donating a couple of dollars or more through my PayPal at https://paypal.me/johnlinneball ? I'd appreciate your support. Thanks in advance!
Fair Use Notice/Disclaimer: All non-licensed clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015). Any use of copyrighted material falls under the “Fair use” exceptions to the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. §107; see also Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music (1994), 510 U.S. 569. SPECIAL NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: Free 30-minute diagnostic session. Limited spots. 415-623-4251.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Author: John Linneball Who did you think? ;-)
I'm the proprietor and only tutor for this business; that's why I named it after me.