•Notes for AP US History Video 21 : Native Americans After the French and Indian War.
What We’re Covering Here:
The Treaty of Paris (1763) Ends the War.
Conflicts in the Great Lakes Region.
General Amherst Was Also Lord Amherst.
Pontiac’s Rebellion – a Great Lakes Conflict.
The Proclamation Act.
Conflict in the Midwest.
Better Economic Prospects in Pennsylvania.
The Paxton Boys. A few other relevant “fun facts.”
Whatever else comes up as I’m recording this.
If you like this video, please don’t forget to give this a “thumbs up,” subscribe to my channel, and click on the little bell in the top right corner for notifications.
Who’d Like This:
High school and college students taking advanced placement (AP) U.S. history; anyone who’d like to learn some basic U.S. history. Foreign students applying to college in the U.S.
Source Material For this Video:
• This video is based on the Barron’s AP United States History review book (4th Edition), Princeton Review’s Cracking the AP US History Exam 2019, my general knowledge of U.S. history, and what I could access/verify using Google.
• While this should help you do well on the AP US History exam, I can’t be responsible for what your teacher thinks is important and asks you about in his or her own tests, homework, etc. Please read your class text(s) and pay attention to what your teacher says in class. • Any webpages / resources referenced below.
Jump Links for this Video:
• The Treaty of Paris (1763) Ends the War: 0:23
• Conflicts in the Great Lakes Region.: 1:05
• General Amherst Was Also Lord Amherst.: 3:10
• Pontiac’s Rebellion – a Great Lakes Conflict.: 4:46
• The Proclamation Act.: 7:20
• Conflict in the Midwest: 8:25
• Scotch-Irish Settlers: 9:41
• Better Economic Prospects in Pennsylvania: 10:35
• The Paxton Boys: 11:21
• Did You Find This Video Useful? : 14:39
• Contact Me! : 17:05
• NOTE: This is NOT a Substitute for Your Classes, Text, Etc.: 17:41
Links for References/Links to Relevant Topics:
Wikipedia Entry on Vice Admiralty Courts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_ad...
Wikipedia Entry on Lord/General Amherst - Jeffery Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst
Wikipedia Entry on Pontiac's Rebellion - Pontiac's War - Wikipedia
Wikipedia Wikipedia Entry on Pontiac, Michigan - Pontiac, Michigan -
Wikipedia Wikipedia Entry on Pontiac Silverdome - Pontiac Silverdome - Wikipedia
Don’t Like Ads? I have a new site on locals.com – testpreparation.locals.com Check it out! There will be exclusive content on there for my supporters, and you can see these videos WITHOUT ads!
A Few More Notes/Requests: Please "like" this video and subscribe to my channel if you liked it! This is the best way to help me, and it costs you NOTHING. I get ad money if I get 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in a year. I have a new Patreon page! Here's the link if you'd like to donate, and if you have ideas about what I should offer to Patreon patrons. Please let me know - I have no idea what you, my audience, would like to see there.
https://www.patreon.com/JohnLinneball If you found this video helpful, why not consider helping me make more videos (each one of these takes hours to make!) by donating a couple of dollars or more through my PayPal at https://paypal.me/johnlinneball ? I'd appreciate your support. Thanks in advance!
Author: John Linneball Who did you think? ;-)
I'm the proprietor and only tutor for this business; that's why I named it after me.